All international students will need a valid Student Pass and Visa to study abroad in Malaysia. By Malaysian law, only public or private Malaysian institutions beneath the jurisdiction of either the Ministry of Higher Education or the Ministry of Home Affairs are able to accept international students.

 To obtain a Malaysian student visa, the student will first be applied for a Student Pass via the Education Malaysia Global Services. Once the student has been approved provisional Student Pass you will be issued a student visa upon your point of entry into Malaysia. The student will receive a full Student Pass once in the country.

QETC assists students through their whole visa process and does it with utmost seriousness as well as speed so that the student starts his or her course on time